At Adonis Massage, your well-being is out top priority. We care about our clients, and being able to give you a massage that’s free from stress and worry.
To that goal, we promise to keep to a set of actions and we kindly ask you do too.
We will ensure we do the following.
- No one listed on Adonis has had CV19
- If anyone gets CV19 all bookings will be moved to another masseur or rescheduled until 14 days clear
- We will operate on a reduced capacity booking to limit potential exposure points until more vaccines have been completed.
- We will continue to space larger gap times in between massage appointments to give us time to disinfect all touch points.
- We also passionately follow social distancing guidelines and PPE guidelines outside of massage to limit exposure and keep us and out wider community safe.
- If, for 14 days after your massage, we get covid 19 we will let you know. We will do this privately to ensure absolute confidentiality and discretion.
We kindly ask that you ensure the following.
- If you or anyone in your household has had CV19 in the last 14 days please do not book. We will be more than happy to see you once the 14 days has lapsed.
- If you get CV19 please let us know ASAP so we can offer your slot to someone who may be able to use it.
- We Kindly request you follow social distancing guidelines and PPE guidelines, in general, but also when traveling to and from your massage to limit exposure.
- If, for 14 days after your massage, you get Covid 19 please let us know by contacting us by WhatsApp, email or phone.
- When at your massage please limit touch points as much as possible.
As mentioned above, we have introduced a reduced booking capacity and larger gap times in between massages so we have time to disinfect all touch surfaces, so we kindly ask all clients to keep to their appointment times as closely as possible.
for more information visit www.hse.gov.uk/coronavirus/working-safely/index.htm